ADMET specializes in laser cutting of metal sheets.
The main advantage of of laser cutting is the possibility to receive any desired shape. At the same time it is highly accurate and allows to repeat process of cutting many times. The quality of processed surface as well as speed of implementing new products and changes are additional advantages of this technique. Laser cutting method allows both individual and mass production with optimal material usage.
We use AMADA Laser and offer sheet metal cutting:
- Precision of cutting depends on the thickness and length
(+/- 0.1 mm)
- Maximum sheet size: 1500 x 3000 mm
- Sheet thickness gauge for constructional steel up to 12 mm
- Sheet thickness gauge for stainless steel up to 8 mm
- Sheet thickness gauge for aluminium upto 5 mm
- Laser engraving and marking
Laser cutting ensures:
- Obtaining an edge with a high quality surface finish.
- Thanks to optimization system of distribution of elements on the sheet we achieve material economy and, as a consequence, the reduction in price.
- Repeatability of elements retaining the precision of simple, as well as complex elements.
- Drawings in dwg, dxf, etc formats.
Other cutting services – punching
- metal cutter – sheet metal 3000 mm in length and 6 mm in thickness
- bar shears and all-purpose shears